Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Pictorial Tuesday Link Up 4 17 18 'n Being Crafty





Happy Pictorial Tuesday....Sharing these dish towels and hot pads that I made for my girls. Love going to the fabric store, and saw these fabrics and especially like the strawberry jam one so knew had to purchase. Crafting keeps me busy. These were fun to make and so easy. I like easy. haha
I may have to return and purchase the strawberry one to make me another apron. :) Who doesn't love having a full apron to put on when baking? Usually though, I forget and mine just hangs on the hook. ~smiles~

I've crocheted since a very young girl, but am now learning to knit. I've been practicing the stitches, but have just recently finished a hat from a pattern.


My current project is working on a cable scarf. I'll share it later. It's finally coming along. I've torn out a few times and had to restart, but finally it is looking like cables. I discovered The Casting On Couch whose tutorials on YouTube are excellent for anyone wanting to learn knitting. She also has some free patterns on her site. 

Pop over HERE to see some of my craft projects from over the years. Picture pillows make excellent gift ideas.


Now it's time for your sharing of your photography/graphics. Pictorial Tuesday link up is live from Tuesday until Friday each week. Thanks for visiting and sharing. Comments are always adored. :)


~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Peabea



6 comments:

  1. sadly I haven't worn an apron for years, even though I have some in the kitchen draw. Perhaps I should start again - they do have their uses! happy knitting and thank you again for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a talent, all so very nice. Thanks for hosting and I hope that you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little hat! Have you made one like it before? I'm sure I've commented on it before...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que bonitos regalos para tus hijas. Uno para ti también seria genial así tenéis uno cada una.
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally inept at sewing, knitting and crocheting! I think it's fantastic that you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely makes, Peabea. I know what you mean when you say the fabric inspired you. A nice bit of cotton calico can spirit me (and my wallet) away very quickly too.

    ReplyDelete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)