Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Pictorial Tuesday 8 1

Heard pecking and this cute little fellow must have been getting insects off the screen. First I've really seen any yellow and black birds around, but must be over in the nearby woods and not over my way much. Naturally, grabbed the camera and tried not to scare him, but he was so busy I don't think he realized I was on the other side of the window.




You're next for sharing what you've been shooting. :)



~hugs 'n giggles 'n scribbles~

Happy 1st Day of August 2017 ~ I cannot believe July is over already. Summer is going by waaaaaaayyyy too fast for me. :)



Peabea




6 comments:

  1. yes, they are quite smart. And you have a curtain or something in between too. :) Cool shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. Nice to get a shot despite the wire between. Have a great week and thank you for the link up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Shot. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. From what I can see, it looks like a goldfinch. I love the cheery colors of those birds. I had some this spring, but don't know where they went as I haven't seen them all summer. Beautiful shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This picture is from earlier this Summer. I think I saw one fly over into the woods, but haven't seen any around the house anymore. I love seeing them. I see them sometimes along the roadside and read they like thistles so maybe why.

      Delete

Nothing better than a scribbled comment or just a Hello. I look forward to them all..~Have a great week~ Please note that since if I reply to your comment here, you won't know unless you keep traveling back, so I try to always visit anyone who comments and leave a comment on their blog plus I like visiting anyway and making new blog friends. Have a great scribbling day. :)